Count on Toluna respondents to provide rich qualitative insight
Leverage online qualitative research to uncover market drivers or consumer wants, needs and attitudes with qualitative research services.
Our highly cooperative panel of opt-in panel members in globally allows us both exceptional coverage of major consumer markets, and in-depth insights into niche segments. We can recruit virtually any type of respondent to participate in your qualitative studies.
We offer many different opportunities to obtain qualitative insight and can manage the process for you, or provide you with the respondents you need to integrate with your own technology.
Ad hoc qualitative opportunities
- Online bulletin boards – Ask respondents to participate over a period of days, weeks or even months about virtually any topic. We’ll manage participation, incentives and more for you.
- Online focus groups – Eliminate the time and expense of travelling to focus group facilities. Online groups are easy to initiate, require a shorter lead time, and provide rich insight from a broader geography of respondents than possible via offline groups.
- Real-time chat - TolunaChatTM enables companies to gather rich easy-to-use technology enables companies to intercept survey respondents and ask them more in-depth questions insights from survey respondents in real-time. Our.
- Survey respondents will begin a survey as they normally do – they would enter their name, email address and other criteria.
- Moderators can send invitations to participants in real-time and respondents don’t need to have any specific applications open. They simply opt-in to participate in the chat session.
- Respondents are intercepted in real-time, and their profile data is provided to ensure relevant conversation and targeting.
- Up to 4 conversations can be initiated at any one time. Clients can have more than one ‘moderator’ seat and have multiple participants asking questions of respondents.
- Chat logs are stored and available in real-time post discussion.
How it Works for Clients/Moderators – As a TolunaChat project is kicked off, clients/moderators are provided with specific instructions as to how to use the chat tool. The individual that is going to be running the chat session will be asked to download Skype, or MSN messenger. TolunaChat runs on these very common and widely used programs. Your Toluna project director will direct clients as to the most appropriate time to log-on to intercept respondents.