TolunaAnalytics™ Expedite your insights
TolunaAnalyticsTM is a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use web-based data reporting and analytics tool. Users are empowered to create their own cross-tabulations and prepare personalized PowerPoint presentations with the click of a button as surveys launch, and data populates in real-time. TolunaAnalytics provides advanced analytic features, including the ability to weight data, create sub-populations, filter, customize confidence intervals, and conduct all levels of significance testing.
- Provides users with advanced, yet easy-to-use features ideal for the novice and expert analyst alike – custom weighting, the ability to create segments, and conduct significance testing
- Analyze data within moments of project launch – Shortens the duration of a project by expediting data delivery. Create cross-tabulations, and prepare personalized PowerPoint presentations with the click of a button
- Field reports, banner reports, verbatim responses and analytics within a single interface – Users can generate cross-tabulations and create compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Share online reports with collaborators in real-time – filtered by product, region, store, and more – wave on wave, or use custom time slices
Key Features of TolunaAnalytics™?
All clients that use Toluna for programming will have access to data in TolunaAnalytics™.
- Reliable – data is encrypted, password-protected and accessible 24×7
- Full compatibility with all browser-types, smart phones and tablet pc’s
- Advanced, yet easy-to-use functionality
- Field reports – Instant access to field reports including respondent status summaries, terminate reports incidence rates and the average survey length
- Custom weighting – Allows real-time viewing of weighted or un-weighted results
- Real-time raw data – Partial field or at close of field, and viewable in a variety of formats and layouts
Introducing, TolunaAnalytics for Tracking Studies
TolunaAnalytics is now ideal for virtually all types of study designs including tracking studies. Tracking studies can be evaluated over time, or by pinpointing a specific moment or window of time using the TolunaAnalytics ‘time slice’ feature.
- Provides sophisticated data analytics for continuous and multi-wave trackers
- Find meaningful metrics and trends within the tracker dataset and create compelling reports
- Analyze integrated multi-country tracker studies by reviewing data by country or across all countries – and by language
- Share online reports with collaborators in real-time – filtered by product, region, location, and more – wave on wave
- Instantly see trends in standard time slices – weekly, monthly, quarterly – or create custom time slices
- Analyze seasonal trends with the tracking dataset
- Overlay custom weights across datasets to make representative
All clients that use Toluna for programming will have access to data in TolunaAnalytics™. The tool is easy-to-use and step-by-step instructions for use can be found below.
- Clients receive links to TolunAnalytics from their Project Director.
- Upon logging in, clients will have access to field reports and data presented by question. Data can be segmented and questions filtered by answer selection, or reporting period.
- Charts and graphs can be customized presented as a bar, or pie chart.
- Data can be customized to create cross-tabulations or PowerPoint presentations in real-time!