Toluna turns 15 this year, and we’re not looking back - we’re looking ahead to the next 15 years and what the future holds. Join us for a thought leadership event dedicated to exploring the future of consumer insight as we know it.
The way consumers consume media, shop, and engage with one and other has been completely changed over the last 15 years, and we need to adapt our consumer insight strategies to stay ahead. Transformative consumer insights programs have begun to leverage automation to operate more efficiently, and obtain insight in nearly real-time. They’ve obtained deeper insight from consumers by leveraging branded community approaches that couple consumer feedback with passive metering for unrivalled ethnographic insight, and looked at mobile as a solution to their need to get closer to consumers and better understand the path to purchase.
336-337 The Strand, London WC2R 1HA - England
Thursday 16 July 2015
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT (drinks to follow)
Topics to include;
- Automating the research process to spend more time on adding value
- A holistic customer picture deepens customer segmentation
- How brands are using branded communities on their own for real-time insight, and with assistance for deeper result
- The evolution of consumer insight – what it means to brands today
- Streamlining the insight generation process to react in real-time
Speakers to include;
Julian Highley, dunnhumby, Global Director Customer Knowledge
Mark Gurney, Sony, Head of Consumer Insights
Alex Batchelor, BrainJuicer, COO
Unfortunately we’re at full capacity and spaces cannot be guaranteed. To register or find out about our future events, please email us on Toluna@toluna.com.