Visualize and Analyze Results
Toluna provides data in a myriad of ways, and we can provide you with the tools you need to analyze data in real-time. From dashboarding and scorecards, to TolunaAnalytics – we deliver the insights you need when, where and how you need them.
You need to access information – not just data at a moments’ notice.
Use dashboards and scorecards to better predict & benchmark & apply targets to goals and create visible performance benchmarks that are available at all levels throughout the enterprise. This type of reporting provides a view to the organization's goals/mission, a place on how interpret the data and a driving tool to build a stronger data culture, and a one-stop-shop to quickly create priorities for improvement.
We’ve built dashboards and scorecards for clients that are central to their success, and used to provide management-ready, real-time reports from the CEO to a regional manager. The goals are easy to read, and action-steps clear. This type of real-time insight, and ease of course correction helps to ensure ongoing business success.
- Dashboards are static reports that provide a snapshot of performance for key measures
- Scorecards provide diagnostic results over different intervals of time - scorecards are accessed via included dashboard, with up to 5 graphs
TolunaAnalytics™ is the industry leading real-time reporting platform enabling clients to easily create visual reports and gain deep, actionable insights.
With TolunaAnalytics™, clients can analyze survey data in real-time. It is a visualization tool that enables users to easily view results, create cross-tabulations and prepare personalized PowerPoint presentations with the click of a button while surveys are in field, as data populates in real-time.
TolunaAnalytics powers automated processes, users can view detailed results that would normally be produce by a powerful data production team. This powerful platform significantly reduces the need for manual data processing tasks and PowerPoint creation. This saves vast amounts of time, resources and money.
- Real-time reporting enables analysis within minutes after going live in field
- Sophisticated data analysis with the touch of a button, with the following features:
- Customized cross tabulations;
- Customized sub-segments;
- Derived questions;
- Statistical capabilities including: Significance testing, means, standard deviations, Top/Bottom X scores
- Numerous Export formats including PowerPoint, Excel, Raw data, SPSS
- Over 10 different question types and 5 different chart types
- Word clouds and real-time qualitative insight
- The ability to fuse numerous data sources, allowing for holistic data analysis