Agile Research Pays Off for SONY, CVS, VOSS Water and Many More
In a highly competitive global market—where consumers are more apt to post impressions of products on message boards and on social media—companies and marketers need to take advantage of actionable customer sentiment in real-time to ensure the success of any new marketing or product campaign. Agile research, from instant ad testing to campaign tracking to “in-the-moment” insight collection, is pivotal for many companies, and makes possible new insights that fit into smaller and smaller windows of time, and are actionable.
In this Webinar You'll learn:
1) How agility helped change behaviors
2) Course correct during a campaign
3) How agility helps all clients invest in “the right” tactical plans
- For SONY, agile research helped ensure success for an important launch of the company’s new, 4K TV. Early-stage purchase feedback needed to fit within a window of 4 weeks, given the product lifecycle and marketing push.
- For CVS, real-time consumer sentiment is critical to making in-store decisions, and optimizing performance. Again, agile research plays a critical role in this effort.
Managing Director, North America and Managing Director Digital at Toluna
Senior Vice President, Enterprise Solutions at Toluna
Thursday, June 9, 12:00 pm